Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So behind...

Geesh....not only am I behind in my 30 days of Thanks, but I also haven't written Gage's year letter.  That's what having a one year old does to you!  I promise I will update soon on all accounts, but this weekend was spent with family and then the last 2 days have quickly disappeared it seems.  Gage isn't sleeping again, so that makes for a tired Mommy as well.

Quickly, I am so thankful for Luke's parents being able to fly in from Austin to spend the weekend with us.  It really meant a lot for them to make it here for Gage's 1st birthday!  We also got to spend time with an aunt and uncle of Luke's on Fri. evening.  I am also thankful to all of the people who showed up to celebrate Gage's birthday with us on Sunday.  Gage is a blessed little boy!  We have confirmed that my brother will be joining us for Christmas again this year, which of course we are thankful for as well!  Ok, two more...I can finally celebrate and be thankful that I was able to nurse Gage for an entire year and that although my pump and I had some off days, we persevered!  Finally, of course and it may be repeated from earlier in the month, but we are sooo soo thankful  to God for our wonderful little man who we can't believe is already a year old!  More to come....

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila