Monday, November 29, 2010

November is almost over...

I will close my 30 days of Thanks one day early...however, I will still tell you the last 3 things that I am thankful for. 

In this month, I have realized that I in fact have tons of things to be thankful for and that I have tried very hard not to repeat any.  However, when I sit down to type, I just keep thinking the same thing, I am sooo thankful for my perfect baby boy and my wonderful husband.  I've used these before, I know, but I suppose it never hurts to say it again, right?  And being thankful for the 2 men in my life is definitely worth repeating.  So there, today I am thankful for my beautiful, perfect, loving little boy and my wonderful, talented and caring husband. 

I am also thankful that tomorrow is payday so that I can start my Xmas shopping and thankful for a pay day at all.

Lastly, for the month of November, I am thankful that we are refinancing our house at the end of next month and will be saving a little more extra money every month!  Yay for dropping interest rates!  See you all in December!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila