Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 5

I sat down to post the last of my Halloween pictures and now I remember why I didn't do it sooner.  My lovely Blogger will not let me download more than one picture w/o exiting the entire program and going back in to edit the post.  I can't tell you how many problems I've had with Blogger, it's close to ridiculous.  Anyway, perhaps one day I can post the rest of the Halloween pictures. 

Right now as we get closer and closer to Gage's first birthday and I think to myself, 'where has the time gone?', I am thankful for having the best possible career to have to be a mother.  I am thankful for all of the snow days I got to spend w/ him last year and the entire summer that I got to be a SAHM and watch him learn and grow.  I am thankful for my schedule and that I get to pick him up every day before 3pm.  Not only am I thankful for being a teacher, but also for having a job at all, it's not always easy these days.  Also, having a job that I adore and it makes it that much easier to leave my baby every day.  I have always said I love my job and after 8 years, it's still true.  AND I get to miss as little w/ Gage as possible.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila